ANNUAL RESULTS FOR THE YEAR TO 31 JANUARY 2021
B.P. Marsh & Partners Plc announces its audited Group Final Results for the year ended 31 January 2021.
- Total Shareholder return of 10.1% for the year including the dividend paid in July 2020
- Net Asset Value (“NAV”) increased by
£13.0mto £149.9m(31 January 2020: £136.9m), a 9.5% increase net of dividend paid in July 2020
- Net Asset Value per share increased by 36.3p to 416.4p (31 January 2020: 380.1p
- Consolidated profit after tax of £13.7m (31 January 2020:
- One new investment: Sage Program Underwriters Inc. in Bend, Oregon, United States
- Proposed dividend of 2.44p per share payable in July 2021 (2020: 2.22p)
For the Group’s Annual results, please click here.
For the Analyst Presentation Webcast, please click here