INTERIM RESULTS FOR THE PERIOD TO 31 JULY 2020
B.P. Marsh & Partners Plc (AIM: BPM), the specialist investor in early stage financial services businesses, announces its unaudited Group interim results for the six months to 31 July 2020 (the “Period”).
- Net Asset Value at 31 July 2020 £142.6m (31 July 2019: £130.0m; 31 January 2020: £136.9m)
- Net Asset Value per share 396.2p (31 July 2019: 360.9p; 31 January 2020: 380.1p)
- Total Shareholder return of 4.8% for the Period including the dividend paid in July 2020
- Group cash availability of £4.2m (including undrawn loan facility of £3m) as at 31 July 2020
- Current cash £2.6m (including £2.0m loan facility)
- Consolidated profit after tax of £6.5m (31 July 2019: £5.6m; 31 January 2020: £12.5m)
- One new investment; SAGE Program Underwriters Inc.
Commenting on the results, Brian Marsh OBE, Chairman, said: “B.P. Marsh’s diversified investment portfolio has shown its resilience, delivering NAV growth despite the ongoing market uncertainty. The outlook is positive for the rest of the year, in no small part due to the hard work and dedication of our investee companies and our own employees in the period.”
For the Group’s Interim results, please click here.