Half Year Results for the six months to 31 July 2023
B.P. Marsh & Partners Plcannounces its unaudited Group Half-Year Results for the six months to 31 July 2023 (the “Period”).
- Net Asset Value at 31 July 2023 £203.5m (31 January 2023: £189.5m; 31 July 2022 £179.8m)
- Net Asset Value per share 567.3p (31 January 2023: 2p; 31 July 2022: 499.0p)
- Consolidated profit before tax of £15.6m for the Period (six months to 31 July 2022: £17.0m; year ending 31 January 2023: £27.6m)
- Total Shareholder return of 7.9% for the Period including the aggregate dividends paid in February and July 2023 (13.7% for the 12 months since 31 July 2022, inclusive of the dividends paid in February and July 2023)
- Cash of £4.3m as at 31 July 2023
- Current cash of £51.0m, following receipt of the proceeds from the sale of Kentro
Commenting on the results, Brian Marsh OBE, Chairman, said:
“I am pleased that we have delivered a strong set of results, both in terms of increasing the value of the portfolio and investment realisations. This gives the Company the ability to reinvest in a portfolio that is growing in value, and source new investment opportunities, alongside returning value to shareholders.”
For the Group’s Half Year results, please click here.