Find out more here
- The information provided on this website has been prepared solely for the purpose of providing information about B.P. Marsh & Partners plc (‘B.P. Marsh’) and its subsidiaries and, in the case of certain documents in the the Investor Information Section of this website, for the purpose of and in accordance with Rule 26 of the AIM Rules for Companies published by the London Stock Exchange.
- The information provided on this website does not constitute or form any part of any offer to sell, allot or issue or any invitation to subscribe for, underwrite or purchase any shares or securities in B.P. Marsh. The information must not form the basis or a part of, or be relied on in any way in connection with, any investment decision, or act as any inducement to enter into any contract or commitment for securities. When making an investment decision, you should seek the advice of a professional financial advisor. No statement or information on the website constitutes investment advice.
- The information provided on this website is not directed at any person in any jurisdiction where for any reason the publication or availability of this website (or the information provided on it) is prohibited. Those in respect of whom such prohibitions apply must not access the Investor Information Section of this website. None of the shares or securities in B.P. Marsh are available for sale in any jurisdiction where such activity is prohibited.
- In particular, the admission document and investor presentations made available on this website do not constitute an offer to sell, allot or issue or any invitation to subscribe for, underwrite or purchase any shares or securities in B.P. Marsh, nor are the shares or securities of B.P. Marsh otherwise being offered:
(a) in the United States of America or in any jurisdiction in which such offer or solicitation is unlawful or may contravene local securities laws or regulations; or
(b) to any US person (as defined for the purposes of Regulation S under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended).
Shares in B.P. Marsh & Partners Plc have not been registered under the United States Securities Act 1933 (as amended) or under the securities legislation of any state of the United States of America.
- Accordingly, the admission document and investor presentations of B.P. Marsh are only available to be viewed and accessed by non-US persons. By clicking on the “I Accept” button below you will be deemed to have confirmed, undertaken and represented that you are not a US person (as defined above).
- The website may include certain statements, estimates and projections with respect to the anticipated future performance of B.P. Marsh and as to the market for B.P. Marsh’s services. Such statements, estimates and projections reflect various assumptions made by B.P. Marsh concerning anticipated results, which assumptions may or may not prove to be correct for a variety of reasons. No representation is made as to the accuracy of such statements, estimates and projections.
- The admission document of B.P. Marsh (which is dated 1st February 2006) and certain investor presentations made available on this website were published some time ago and reflect the position at the time of their publication. The information contained in those documents is therefore out of date, superseded and potentially inaccurate. No reliance should be placed on the information or opinions contained in those documents or on their completeness. No undertaking, representation, warranty or other assurance, express or implied, is made or given by or on behalf of B.P. Marsh or any of its directors, officers, partners, employees, agents or advisers or any other person as to the accuracy or completeness of the information or opinions contained in those documents and no responsibility or liability is accepted by any of them for any such information or opinions. Nothing set out in this paragraph shall exclude any liability for any undertaking, representation or warranty made fraudulently.
- Any reference on the website to the past performance of shares in B.P. Marsh cannot be relied upon as a guide to future performance.
- In the event that any or any part of the terms contained in this notice shall be determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such terms shall, to the extent necessary, be severed from the remaining terms which shall continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.