The information provided on this website has been prepared solely for the purpose of providing information about B.P. Marsh & Partners plc (‘B.P. Marsh’) and its subsidiaries and, in the case of certain documents in the the Investor Information Section of this website, for the purpose of and in accordance with Rule 26 of the AIM Rules for Companies published by the London Stock Exchange.
The information provided on this website does not constitute or form any part of any offer to sell, allot or issue or any invitation to subscribe for, underwrite or purchase any shares or securities in B.P. Marsh. The information must not form the basis or a part of, or be relied on in any way in connection with, any investment decision, or act as any inducement to enter into any contract or commitment for securities. When making an investment decision, you should seek the advice of a professional financial advisor. No statement or information on the website constitutes investment advice.
The information provided on this website is not directed at any person in any jurisdiction where for any reason the publication or availability of this website (or the information provided on it) is prohibited. Those in respect of whom such prohibitions apply must not access the Investor Information Section of this website. None of the shares or securities in B.P. Marsh are available for sale in any jurisdiction where such activity is prohibited.
In particular, the admission document and investor presentations made available on this website do not constitute an offer to sell, allot or issue or any invitation to subscribe for, underwrite or purchase any shares or securities in B.P. Marsh, nor are the shares or securities of B.P. Marsh otherwise being offered:
(a) in the United States of America or in any jurisdiction in which such offer or solicitation is unlawful or may contravene local securities laws or regulations; or
(b) to any US person (as defined for the purposes of Regulation S under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended). Shares in B.P. Marsh & Partners Plc have not been registered under the United States Securities Act 1933 (as amended) or under the securities legislation of any state of the United States of America.
Accordingly, the admission document and investor presentations of B.P. Marsh are only available to be viewed and accessed by non-US persons. By clicking on the “I Accept” button below you will be deemed to have confirmed, undertaken and represented that you are not a US person (as defined above).
The website may include certain statements, estimates and projections with respect to the anticipated future performance of B.P. Marsh and as to the market for B.P. Marsh’s services. Such statements, estimates and projections reflect various assumptions made by B.P. Marsh concerning anticipated results, which assumptions may or may not prove to be correct for a variety of reasons. No representation is made as to the accuracy of such statements, estimates and projections.
The admission document of B.P. Marsh (which is dated 1st February 2006) and certain investor presentations made available on this website were published some time ago and reflect the position at the time of their publication. The information contained in those documents is therefore out of date, superseded and potentially inaccurate. No reliance should be placed on the information or opinions contained in those documents or on their completeness. No undertaking, representation, warranty or other assurance, express or implied, is made or given by or on behalf of B.P. Marsh or any of its directors, officers, partners, employees, agents or advisers or any other person as to the accuracy or completeness of the information or opinions contained in those documents and no responsibility or liability is accepted by any of them for any such information or opinions. Nothing set out in this paragraph shall exclude any liability for any undertaking, representation or warranty made fraudulently.
Any reference on the website to the past performance of shares in B.P. Marsh cannot be relied upon as a guide to future performance.
In the event that any or any part of the terms contained in this notice shall be determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such terms shall, to the extent necessary, be severed from the remaining terms which shall continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
B.P. Marsh & Partners Plc (the “Company”)(and, together with its subsidiary entities, the “B.P. Marsh Group”), or our Registrar, Link Market Services Market, or Nominated Adviser / Corporate Broker, Panmure Gordon on our behalf, collects and processes information provided by you, or on your behalf, which relates to you as an individual shareholder, and includes information that you or your agents may provide on application forms, in letters, via electronic messages or over the telephone. This information may also include personal data (as that term is defined by the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (“GDPR”)).
For the purposes of the GDPR, the Company is the data controller of your personal data and determines how and why your personal data will be processed. Our Registrar and Nominated Adviser / Corporate Broker are data processors and will only process the data in line with our instructions.
The type of personal data processed by the Company includes:
- your name and contact details;
- the number of shares you hold;
- the votes you cast.
Using your Personal Data
We store, use and process your personal data in order to:
- compile and update our records to keep them up to date;
- fulfil our legal obligations;
- to investigate or prevent fraud or other crimes;
- process the shareholder rights you exercise;
- contact you with shareholder information and related communications;
- provide services of benefit to shareholders such as tracing exercises for shareholders or share dealing services;
- to undertake monthly analysis of our shareholder register.
We will hold your personal data for as long as is necessary for the relevant activity or service and following the sale of your shareholding, we will retain the information in compliance with the law at the time.
It has been agreed by the Company that the Company is under a legal obligation to their shareholders to process the information in this way and therefore that is the legal basis under which we are holding your personal data.
We may transfer or disclose your personal data to the following recipients or categories of recipients:
- other entities within the B.P. Marsh Group;
- Link Market Services, as the Company’s Registrar;
- Panmure Gordon, as our Nominated Adviser and Corporate Broker;
- Redleaf Communications as our PR Advisors;
- Graphical Agency Limited as our printers for Shareholder Communications;
- any third party at your request or with your consent;
- the FCA, the London Stock Exchange or any other relevant regulatory authority or exchange in the UK or overseas;
- local or foreign regulators, government authorities, law enforcement authorities, courts, tribunals and arbitrators or other judicial committees;
- if the law requires or permits disclosure, or there is a duty to the public to reveal it;
- any individual or company to whom we propose to transfer our obligations and rights in relation to the administration of the Company share register;
- any other person that requires access to or receipt of your personal data in connection with or as a result of any agreement we may have with or concerning you, or our arrangements with you.
As an AIM Listed Company, we are under an obligation to notify the London Stock Exchange by way of a Regulatory Announcement as and when we are notified that a shareholder’s holding in the Company reaches 3% of the total share capital and whenever there is an increase or decrease to such shareholding through any single percentage. Therefore, there may be times when it will be necessary to announce details of your name and/or holding to the General Public.
Personal information of actual or potential investment opportunities
If you are involved in a transaction with the Company, or a potential transaction that is being considered by the Company, we may store personal information relating to you. This might include your CV, details of your previous employment history and professional activities, information relating to your financial status, bank account details (where relevant) and dealings, nationality information (including copies of identity documents, such as a passport), references provided by third parties, and results of other due diligence carried out. We collect and store this information for the purposes of:
- assessing potential transactions;
- maintaining records of investments;
- administering any transaction that we enter into;
- assessing your suitability for involvement in a transaction, including by verifying your identity;
- complying with our regulatory and legal obligations, including assessing and managing risk;
- safeguarding our legal rights and interests; and
- seeking and receiving advice from our professional advisors, including accountants, lawyers and other consultants.
The personal information we hold about actual or potential investments may be shared with:
- professional advisors, such as our Nominated Adviser, Corporate Broker, accountants, lawyers or other consultants;
- companies who process personal information on the Company’s behalf, such as providers of online archiving systems;
- other companies in the B.P. Marsh Group.
In accordance with the Data Protection Laws, our legal basis for collecting and storing personal information about you is that such processing is necessary for our legitimate interests in running our business, in particular by considering potential investments, and administering transactions that we enter into. If we enter into a transaction that you are involved in, it will also be necessary for us to process your personal information for the purpose of performing that contract and to comply with our regulatory and legal obligations.
Personal information of business contacts
If you have had contact with the Company, for example through emailing us or meeting a member of the B.P. Marsh Team, we may store limited amounts of personal information relating to you, such as your name, job title, employer organisation and contact details. We will collect and store this personal information for the purposes of:
- maintaining a record of contacts;
- organising meetings between yourself and the Company.
The personal information we hold about business contacts may be shared with:
- companies who process personal information on behalf of the Company
- professional advisors, such as the Nominated Adviser, the Corporate Broker, accountants, lawyers or other consultants; and
- other companies in the B.P. Marsh Group.
In accordance with the Data Protection Laws, our legal basis for collecting and storing personal information about you is that such processing is necessary for our legitimate interests in running and promoting our business.
Personal information of suppliers and professional advisors
If you are a supplier to the Company, or one of its professional advisors, we will store limited amounts of personal information relating to you, including your name, job title, employer organisation and contact details. We will store this personal information for the purposes of:
- administering and maintaining records of services or advice we have received and commissioning further services.
The personal information we hold about suppliers and professional advisors may be shared with:
- companies who process personal information on the Company’s behalf;
- professional advisors, such as our Nominated Adviser, Corporate Broker, accountants, lawyers or other consultants; and
- other companies in the B.P. Marsh Group.
In accordance with the Data Protection Laws, our legal basis for storing personal information that you provide to us is that such storage is necessary for our legitimate interests in running and promoting our business.
The Company or its agents might transfer your personal data to places outside the European Union and store it there, where the Company or Data processors working on behalf of the Company might process it for the purposes outlined above. We will endeavour to ensure that the jurisdictions which your data is sent to has the same level of Data Protection as the UK under the GDPR.
Under the GDPR you have the right to ensure that your information is correct. If you wish to correct any of your information, please contact us and we will send your query to our registrar.
If you wish to make a data subject access request then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
You have the right to erasure under the GDPR, and the should this be your wish, the Company will endeavour to follow your wishes. However, you must be aware that insisting on erasure could be incompatible with an ongoing relationship between the Company and yourself and any relationship may have to be terminated.